First Post! 😱

First Post


Hey guys, since I realised that you get more followers here than on Wordpress. I decided to move on over here. LOL! 


Read my posts (only 3) on Wordpress then come on here because it'll give you an idea about me. Thanks! 

My Wordpress Blog


Imma do a Q&A because some of you may want to know a little a about me:

1.What is your middle name?
A: Anu

2. Share you favorite subject in high school.
A:Computer Science

3. What is your Favorite drink?
A: Orange Juice & Fanta.

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
A: Manyyyy

5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
If it's a girl: Tahlia, Aurora, or Aurelia
If it's a boy: Noah, Elliot.

6. Have you  participated in any sports?
A: Not in school because of my Sickle Cell (I know I'll get a load of pain) but out of school when I'm in pain, yeah.

7. What is your favorite book?
A:  Once again, manyyy.

8. What is your favorite color?
Black, pastel colours in general.

9. What is your favorite animal?
Dog, rabbits, horses, dolphins.

10. What is your favorite perfume?
Givenchey.

11. What is your favorite holiday?
To be honest, whenever I go to Nigeria it's so fun.

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.
I'm still kinda in it because I'm 13 but 8

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes.

14. Do you speak any different languages?
Kinda. English, Yourba (a little bit) and a bit of Spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 1 sister and 1 half-sister.

16. What is your favorite store?
Fashion Nova.

17. What is your favorite restaurant?
Sahara Grill.

18. Did (do) you like school?
Well, most of the time.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
SisiYemmie
PrestonPlayz
And more.

20. What is your favorite movie?
Me before You.

21. What are some of your favorite tv shows?
Pretty Little Liars
Vampire Diaries

22. PC or mac?
Mac.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 6

24. How tall are you?
5'8

25. Do you have any pets?

No. :(

Bye Warriors! 💓

Comments